What this policy covers:
We do use “cookies” on our website and mobile application. A cookie is a file that a website may place on your computer's hard drive to collect information about your activities on the website. The cookie transmits this information back to the website.
Information We Collect:
Our website and mobile application tracks certain statistical information about visits to the site, such as the number and frequency of visitors and device’s ID (last applies for mobile application only). These statistics are used basically to improve our website as well as for internal marketing purposes and push notifications (last applies for mobile application only). If you wish to contact us or request information from us, we will ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address. We save this information for 3 years and then we delete it.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
CT Gaming will not share or rent any information we obtain as a result of your visit to our site unless:
- we must respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
CT Gaming AD Intellectual Property Notice
The intellectual property used on our web and mobile application, including but not limited to trade and service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, images, sounds and multimedia is owned by CT Gaming AD or third parties who have authorized Casino Technology to use it. Any unauthorized use or copying of such intellectual property is prohibited except as expressly authorized by CT Gaming. All images are for illustration purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
You may not:
- Translate, modify, reproduce, decompile, disassemble, retransmit, redistribute or reverse engineer our website/mobile application or any portion thereof;
- Produce derivatives of any portion of our website/mobile application;
- Use our website/mobile application for any purpose that Casino Technology deems to be inappropriate
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere, or which has the effect of interfering with the proper working of our website/mobile application.
The CT Gaming website/mobile application may be used only for lawful purposes. You are not allowed to post any false, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, defamatory, abusive, harassing, hateful or offensive material.
Modifications to this Policy: CT Gaming may amend this policy at any time.
These terms became effective as of June 2018.