Table of contents:
- General information
- Information about the Personal Data Administrator
- Information on the competent supervisory authority
- Why do we collect personal data?
- What information do we collect about you?
- How do we protect your information?
- To whom can we provide your personal data?
- How do we collect information?
- What principles do we follow when collecting, storing and processing personal data?
- How long do we store your personal data?
- What are your rights?
- What are the rights of CT Gaming AD?
- Cookies policy
As of May 25, 2016, a new General Data Protection Regulation of the citizens of the European Union is in force. CT Gaming AD fully complies with the requirements of the regulation and collects personal data necessary for the quality provision of our services.
In this policy you can find information about this:
- What personal data we collect about you, our users, and for what purpose
- How we store your personal data and for how long
- With whom and why we share your personal data
- How can you get complete information about what personal data we store about you
- How can you request that we "forget" you - or delete all personal data that we hold about you and for which we have no obligation to store under laws other than the GDPR?
In case of questions, you can always contact us at [email protected], and we will answer within 1 working day.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator
Name: CT Gaming AD
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, Ilinden district, 7 Kukush Str.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +359 2 812 94 52
CT Gaming AD operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Information on the competent supervisory authority
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: +359 2 915 3 518
Email: >[email protected], [email protected]
Why do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data from you in order to:
- inform you about our latest products and events related to the company
- improve the products and solutions we offer
The specific reasons why we collect personal data are:
- registration to receive a free test for our products and solutions
- sending information messages (newsletters), for new versions of our solutions, product upgrades, etc.
- statistical purposes
The personal information is needed by CT Gaming AD for direct communication with the clients, for providing answers to the questions asked by them and the fulfilment of their stated requests.
Personal data will be used only with the consent of the customer and for the purposes of direct marketing by e-mail.
When a product request is sent to the site, it may be necessary to contact the customer directly to obtain additional information necessary for the processing or execution of a submitted request and / or request.
Except where the disclosure of such information to third parties is required by law, personal information may be disclosed only with the prior approval of the customer.
What information do we collect about you?
Visitors to the site of CT Gaming AD can use them for information purposes without providing personal information and identify themselves to CT Gaming AD. However, in case you want to be informed and receive all the news related to the company, you need to create an account. We may store the following information about you in it:
- Contact details: name and surname, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address (es), fax number (s), Purpose of collecting information: improving the way we communicate our products and services to you, our users; increasing information security;
- Grounds for data processing: By accepting the general conditions and registration when visiting our site and agreeing with our Policy for the use of personal data;
- Customer history information:Collected from contacts with a sales representative or technical support (for example inquiries, consulting information, maintenance history);
CT Gaming AD does not collect or process personal data that may reveal:
- racial or ethnic origin
- financial position
- political, religious or philosophical beliefs
- membership in trade unions or other organizations, clubs, etc.
- genetic and biometric data
- health status;
- sex life
- sexual orientation
- debit or credit card details of your users
CT Gaming AD does not collect or process personal data that is not provided personally by the data subject to us or our authorized partner.
How do we protect your information?
To whom can we provide your personal data?
We pay special attention that CT Gaming AD may provide summary statistics for the company's customers, traffic trends, and information related to our sites to trusted third parties, but these statistics do not include personal information.
Companies that help us analyze your behavior and the way you interact with our products and services (Google, SurveyGizmo)
Companies that can help us in the distribution of marketing and advertising communication - directly (emails - MailChimp) or indirectly (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
CT Gaming AD does not provide your information to companies for which we have not checked that they comply with the requirements of the new Regulation for personal data protection (General Data Protection Regulation). In case you suspect incorrect practices in the already mentioned companies, please notify us so that we can perform a re-inspection at [email protected]
How do we collect information?
CT Gaming AD collects personal data through the following channels and on the following occasions:
- If you contact us directly through
- Our websites
- Our contact telephones
- Contact forms
- Contact emails
- Technical support sections
- Our social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube - by personal message, comment or otherwise
What principles do we follow when collecting, storing and processing personal data?
CT Gaming AD does not buy personal data from intermediaries and other similar companies, nor does it sell personal data to its clients.
CT Gaming AD on its own initiative or at the request of the client will fill in, edit or delete any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal information stored in connection with the operation of the site.
According to the current legislation, minors cannot send information through the site of CT Gaming AD. In this case, the consent of a parent or guardian is required, given before submitting information to CT Gaming AD. The consent of the parent/guardian is provided again through the site.
The principles we are guided by when working with personal data are:
- legality, good faith, and transparency
- data security
- minimizing the data collected
- accuracy and timeliness of data
- limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives
How long do we store your personal data?
In order to provide the most adequate services and fulfill our obligations to government agencies, we store your personal data for a period not longer than required by law or the period of use of our products and services (but not more than 1 year).
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data
- right of access. You can request CT Gaming AD information about what personal data you process and for what purpose we process and store. CT Gaming AD reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of an excessive number of requests or suspicions of improper practice
- right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- right to be erased ("the right to be forgotten"). CT Gaming AD will comply with the desire of its users to be forgotten - to delete all non-anonymized information stored by us - when:
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data related to you (for example, you do not wish to receive more marketing communication from us);
- personal data is stored illegally or must be deleted in order to comply with the law.
CT Gaming AD reserves the right to refuse to delete personal data in cases where there is a valid legal or other reason for this.
- right of restriction
- receiving information
- Right to data portability, if the conditions for portability under Art. 20 of REGULATION 2016/679
- Right of objection, if the conditions of art. 21 of REGULATION 2016/679. You can object at any time against the processing of personal data by CT Gaming AD.
You can exercise any of the above rights by contacting us at [email protected]
CT Gaming AD may ask you to verify your identity in order to verify the match of the person who wishes to exercise any right.
What are the rights of CT Gaming AD?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your hard drive that help us provide a more personalized website. For example, a cookie may be used to store information about a reservation or site area so that you do not have to re-enter it on subsequent visits to that site or area. We use these technologies to make website navigation easier for you and to provide you with better-personalized content.
We use these technologies to collect tracking information and statistics about the use of the website. For example, we collect information about page visits and navigation to determine which services are of most interest and whether users can easily find content. In the same way, we collect information about the services you are viewing to determine what content is of most interest to you. We also use tracking information to generate various reports on the use of the website. These reports contain summary information for users.
We may use online identification technologies from marketing partners, third-party sites, and social media platforms. These technologies help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing and information campaigns and understand how visitors navigate the website.
We use these visitor statistics technologies that interact with a website and other online content to evaluate the effectiveness of our ads and to provide more relevant information to our visitors. Information about the cookies used on our website can be found in the "Description of cookies" section below. Individual sites may use additional third-party cookies or analytics tools. For more information about cookies and third-party tools used on our website, please review the cookie information on the individual sites you visit.
Many browsers allow people who are concerned about cookies to reject them. In most cases, you can refuse or delete one or more cookies and access the websites, but the functionality of the sites you want to visit may be impaired. You can delete the cookies on your site from your system after you have finished browsing the websites if you wish. As a user, you must accept certain cookies in order to be able to take advantage of our special offers.
In order to properly manage the site, we also register information about your operating system, browser type, and IP address. We collect this information in order to optimize the visualization of the website.
By using our website, you have the opportunity to manage your cookies easily and efficiently. You must agree to the use of all cookies in order to receive special offers and to take advantage of all the features of our website. Your valid consent is required, in accordance with applicable law, for the cookies we use listed in the "Cookie Description" and the location of these cookies on your device for the purposes described.
There are two main types of cookies:
"Session" and "Permanent". Session cookies remain in your browser only during your session (while browsing the web page), ie. until you leave the website. Persistent cookies remain stored in your browser after the session ends (unless they are deleted by you).
There are different categories of cookies according to their purpose, namely:
- "Functionality" - allow the website to remember all the choices you make about the website (eg changes in text size, custom pages) or to activate services such as blog commenting.
- "Preferences" - collects information about the use of the website, such as visited web pages and all error messages; they do not collect personal information, and the information collected is aggregated so that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the way a website works.
- "Marketing" - gathers information about your web browsing habits, including the sites you visit, so that we can offer you products that we think may be appropriate for you (eg through banners and other Facebook ads, etc. sites you visit).
- "Statistical" - collects only anonymized information about how users use the website, e.g. which parts of the website are visited more.
Analytics cookie management
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) gives some new rights to the people of the European Union and strengthens the influence of some of the existing ones.
Cookie processing policy - changes and updates
We reserve the right to change and update this Cookie Processing Policy when necessary. We will share a message on the website if such changes apply, but you need to periodically check this updated policy.
Feedback from you is important to us. We would like to hear your ideas, opinions, and comments.
Last update - January 2020